This is documented on the web in many places but i find that having my own notes on the subject help no end
Remove in order
- Remove Fiberglass front end
- Radiator and hoses/ heater hoses
- Ground strap/ speedo cable
- 4 x nuts holding engine mounts to body
- 2 x Bolts holding transmission
- 3 x Bolts holding gear stick in place
- 4 x Nuts holding the drive shaft at the diff scribe a mark on the yoke to install the nuts back in the same place.
- Drain Gear box /engine oil
- choke cable / accelerator cable
- 3 x nuts holding exhaust flange to pipe.
- distributor wires/ starter wires /alternator plug
- Oil pressure hose
- Clutch slave cylinder body or just the hose
- Chain up pull out/ comes out at a 70 degree angle.